Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Wishlist Wednesday (14)

It's been a while since I worked with a theme in MWW, so this week I've decided to show you what stand alone books are on my wishlist. And I have to be honest, it wasn't easy to find four stand alone books. I'm pretty sure at least 90% of the books I read are part of a series. But, my wishlist is só ridiculously long, of course I found a few stand alone books!

Chick lit: About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk
The cover of this book looks so cute and pretty that I don't even have to know what the book is about. I want it on my shelves.

Young Adult: Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This books sounds a teeny tiny bit like Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, and that book was seriously amazing, so I'm hoping this will be equally good. But it's written by Jennifer L. Armentrout, so I'm not worried.

Chick lit: The Ingredients of Love by Nicolas Barreau
This book sounds very intriguing. A woman comes across a book that's about her. She tries to find the writer but will she actually find him? And it's in Paris, the city of love. Should be the perfect setting.

New Adult: Ruin by Rachel van Dyken
I honestly have no idea what this book is about, because there is no description on Goodreads, but when the author is Rachel van Dyken, I have no doubt it will be an awesome book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...